About China Bear removalist Sydney
China Bear Removals is an owner operated company which was established over 35 years ago in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs. Our removalists in Sydney have performed over 80,000 successful local and interstate removals. Much of our experience has been in the antique and fine art areas and moving many of Sydney’s finest residences.
In fact we can boast that we have moved one of the rarest and most valuable cargos in the world. In 1988 we were entrusted with the ground transport of two Panda Bears on loan to Sydney’s Taronga Park Zoo from the Peoples Republic of China.
The iconic “Dancing Panda Bear” logo and our fleet of green and yellow trucks so familiar on Sydney’s roads are seen all over Australia.
Our mascot, the Panda Bear, is a rare and endangered species. The Juggling Panda Bear invokes an impression of strength and sensitivity. We recognise that these qualities are essential for Removers.
China Bear has earned a well-deserved reputation for quality service and is committed to satisfying our clients’ high expectations.
Call Us NOW For Immediate Service: (02) 9555 7991
Office hours: Mon – Fri : 7.30am – 5.30pm
- China Bear maintains high performance standards of employees. Most have had least five years and some more than twenty years experience as professional furniture removalists.
- Ongoing training and assessment of employees ensures maintenance of skill levels.
- China Bear maintains current and appropriate compensation and public liability insurances.
- China Bear is committed to make your removal as worry free and effortless as possible.
- An investment in a professional removal will be the best money you will spend in the costly process of relocating.
- China Bear offers value for money. We are affordable! We will not be the cheapest, however our integrity and service will be second to none.
Don’t choose your company on price alone! Conact China Bear for an experienced Sydney removalist.